- December 28: Mazda Smart Brake Support Lawsuit Says Camera Overheats news | 28 days ago
- December 21: Mazda3 Automatic Emergency Braking Recall Issued recalls | 35 days ago
- December 11: Mazda Recall Ordered For Second Time To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
- December 2: 2016 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights Cause Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 63 days ago
Mazda Recall 3519F:
2019 Mazda MAZDA3
A wheel separating from the vehicle increases the risk of a crash.
Wheels — Lugs/Nuts/Bolts
- Mazda North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain 2019 Mazda3 vehicles. The lug nuts on all four wheels may loosen, potentially resulting in a wheel detaching from the vehicle.
- Mazda will notify owners, and dealers will tighten the front and rear wheel lug nuts to the correct specification, free of charge. The recall began July 9, 2019. Owners may contact Mazda customer service at 1-800-222-5500, Option 4. Mazda's number for this recall is 3519F.
Click a tab for more information.