- December 28: Mazda Smart Brake Support Lawsuit Says Camera Overheats news | 28 days ago
- December 21: Mazda3 Automatic Emergency Braking Recall Issued recalls | 35 days ago
- December 11: Mazda Recall Ordered For Second Time To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
- December 2: 2016 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights Cause Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 63 days ago
Mazda Recall 3919G:
2019 Mazda MAZDA3
Rearward visibility will be reduced without the rearview mirror, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Glass, Side/Rear
- Mazda North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain 2019 Mazda3 vehicles equipped with manual dimming mirrors. The adhesive between the interior rearview mirror and the housing may not be properly bonded, allowing the mirror to detach from the housing. Note: Vehicles equipped with auto dimming mirrors are not affected by this recall.
- Mazda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the interior rearview mirror assembly, free of charge. The recall began September 19, 2019. Owners may contact Mazda customer service at 1-800-222-5500, option 4. Mazda's number for this recall is 3919G.
Click a tab for more information.