- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 10 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 21 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2019100001:
2019 Mercedes-Benz A220
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's front airbag, the airbag may not deploy properly, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Frontal — Driver Side Inflator Module
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2019-2020 A 220 and A 220 4MATIC, 2020 CLA 250, CLA 250 4 MATIC, GLC 300 Coupe 4MATIC, GLC 300 and GLC 300 4MATIC vehicles. The driver's side front airbag modules may not have been properly bolted down.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the driver airbag module and replace it, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began October 29, 2019. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2019100001.
Click a tab for more information.