- February 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls A220 Cars For Rearview Camera Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 37 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 45 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2019090010:
2018 Mercedes-Benz C300
Loss of power from the battery can impair post-crash functions, such as communicating with emergency services and activating hazard lights. The battery may also detach and become a road hazard. Either of these scenarios can increase the risk of injury.
Electrical System — Battery
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2018-2019 C300, C300 4MATIC, and C43 AMG 4MATIC vehicles. The mounting bracket for the 12-volt battery may not be secured. This may allow the battery to shift, possibly disconnecting the terminals in the event of a crash.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the battery mounting bracket, free of charge. The recall began October 18, 2019. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2019090010.
Click a tab for more information.