- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 8 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 18 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 19 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2018120025: Parking Brake May Remain Engaged
2019 Mercedes-Benz C300
Driving the vehicle with the ESP system deactivated could increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Software
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (Mercedes) is recalling certain 2019 C43 AMG, C43 AMG Cabrio, C43 AMG 4MATIC Coupe, C300 4MATIC, C300 4MATIC Coupe, C300 Coupe, C300 Cabrio, C300 4MATIC Cabrio, and C300 vehicles. After parking and exiting the vehicle, the Electronic Stability Program (ESP) software may prevent the electronic parking brake from being disengaged when returning to the vehicle, unless the ESP system is deactivated.
- Mercedes has notified owners, and dealers will update the ESP system software, free of charge. The recall began January 29, 2019. Owners may contact Mercedes customer service at 1-800-367-6372. Mercedes' number for this recall is 2018120025.
Click a tab for more information.