- November 18: Recall: Mercedes-Benz Instrument Clusters recalls | 9 days ago
- November 6: Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Cars Recalled recalls | 21 days ago
- November 1: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC Vehicles For Fire Risk recalls | 26 days ago
- October 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC 350e Hybrid Electric Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
- September 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 2020 GLB250 SUVs recalls | 65 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2019120008: Inaccurate Vehicle Location For Emergency Services
2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG
An inaccurate vehicle location may delay emergency responders, increasing the risk of injury.
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2013-2017 vehicles due to a software fault that may cause the date and time for the emergency call system (eCall) to differ from the actual date and time, potentially relaying an inaccurate vehicle location. For a full list of the affected models visit: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/rcl/2019/RMISC-19V787-4620.pdf
- MBUSA has initiated an Over the Air (OTA) remote update. MBUSA will also notify owners, and dealers will check software for a successful OTA or update the communication module software as needed, free of charge. The recall began December 23, 2019. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2019120008.
- Documents (10)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Recall Campaign Initial Notification - Vehicle Position for Emergency Call - MY13-17 Various Models
- Miscellaneous Document - Full List of Affected Vehicles
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-4
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 2
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- Recall Campaign Launch Notification Vehicle Position for Emergency Call
Click a tab for more information.