- October 27: Mercedes-Benz Rear Windows May Fly Off and Away recalls | 40 days ago
- October 17: Mercedes-Benz Class Action Lawsuit Over Headrests news | 50 days ago
- September 27: Mercedes-Benz PZEV Warranty Lawsuit Filed in California news | 70 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2020040011: Glass Panel May Detach From Vehicle
2011 Mercedes-Benz CLS63
A detached glass panel can separate from the vehicle and become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Sun/Moon Roof Assembly
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2001-2011 vehicles. The bonding between the glass panel and the sliding roof frame may deteriorate, possibly resulting in the glass panel detaching from the vehicle. For a full list of the affected models visit: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/rcl/2019/RMISC-19V918-4126.pdf
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the glass panel bonding and replace the sliding roof, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began July 10, 2020. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2020040011.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.