- December 10: Mercedes-Benz Cracked Wheels Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- November 9: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 37 days ago
- November 9: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Too Much Insulation recalls | 37 days ago
- October 26: Mercedes-Benz Lawsuit Says Valeo Radiators Are Defective news | 51 days ago
- October 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 495,000 Vehicles in the U.S. recalls | 61 days ago
2014 Mercedes-Benz E300 Bluetec Hybrid
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E300 Bluetec Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E300 Bluetec Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E300 Bluetec Hybrid.