- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 13 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 21 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 23 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 24 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2019090008:
2017 Mercedes-Benz E400
If the spoiler detaches while driving, it can become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2019 E450 4MATIC Wagon, 2017-2018 E400 4MATIC Wagon, and 2018-2019 E63S 4MATIC Wagon vehicles. The rear spoiler may detach.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and correct the mounting of the spoiler, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began October 18, 2019. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. Note: This recall is an expansion of NHTSA recall number 18V-849. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2019090008.
Click a tab for more information.