- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 13 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 21 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 23 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 24 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2019040007:
2018 Mercedes-Benz E400
If the seatback does not properly lock, in the event of a crash, the seatbacks may fold forward, increasing the risk of injury.
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (Mercedes) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 Cabriolet, C300 Coupe, AMG C43 Coupe, C300 4MATIC Cabriolet, C300 4MATIC Coupe, AMG C43 Cabriolet, AMG C63 Cabriolet, AMG C63 Coupe, AMG C63 S Cabriolet and AMG C63 S Coupe vehicles and 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 Coupe, E400 Cabriolet, E400 4MATIC Cabriolet and E400 4MATIC Coupe vehicles. The seatbacks of the front seats may not properly lock on the right side of the seat.
- Mercedes will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the locking of the seatback on the affected vehicles and replace the seatback lock, as necessary, free of charge. An interim owner letter was mailed on April 12, 2019 to notify owners. Owners will receive a second notification when the remedy is available. Owners may contact Mercedes-Benz customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2019040007.
Click a tab for more information.