- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 10 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 21 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall :
2018 Mercedes-Benz E400
The electric PRE-SAFEŽ-function and the seat belt pretensioners may not deploy during a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2018 E400 Wagon 4MATIC, E400 4MATIC, E43 AMG 4MATIC, 2018-2019 E63S AMG 4MATIC Wagon, E63 AMG 4MATIC Wagon, E300, E300 4MATIC, GLC63S Coupe AMG 4MATIC, 2019 CLS450, CLS450 4MATIC, CLS53 AMG 4MATIC, E450 Wagon, E53 AMG 4MATIC, GLC300, GLC63 AMG Coupe 4MATIC, G550 4MATIC, G63 AMG, GLC300 Coupe 4MATIC, GLC300 4MATIC, GLC350e 4MATIC, GLC43 AMG Coupe 4MATIC, GLC43 AMG 4MATIC, GLC63 AMG 4MATIC, GT63 AMG four-door 4MATIC, and GT63S AMG four-door 4MATIC vehicles. Although correctly fastened, the front seat belts may be inaccurately detected as being unfastened, which may cause the electric PRE-SAFEŽ-function and the pretensioner to be deactivated.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the front seat belt buckles, replacing them as necessary, free of charge. Owners were notified of the safety risk on December 20, 2019. A second letter will be mailed when the remedy is available. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
Click a tab for more information.