- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 8 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 18 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 19 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2019120008:
2016 Mercedes-Benz GL450
An inaccurate vehicle location may delay emergency responders, increasing the risk of injury.
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2013-2017 vehicles due to a software fault that may cause the date and time for the emergency call system (eCall) to differ from the actual date and time, potentially relaying an inaccurate vehicle location. For a full list of the affected models visit: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/rcl/2019/RMISC-19V787-4620.pdf
- MBUSA has initiated an Over the Air (OTA) remote update. MBUSA will also notify owners, and dealers will check software for a successful OTA or update the communication module software as needed, free of charge. The recall began December 23, 2019. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2019120008.
Click a tab for more information.