- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 10 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 21 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2019030003:
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA250
If the upper anchorage point is covered, the child seat will not be able to be secured as intended in the center position of the rear seat, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (Mercedes) is recalling certain 2018-2019 GLA-250 and GLA250 4MATIC vehicles. An incorrect rear seat back covering carpet could have been installed on the split-rear seat back. As a result, the child seat anchorage point (top tether) on the center positon of the rear seat may be covered and inaccessible for use. As such, these vehicles fail to comply to Federal Motor Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 225, "Child Restraint Anchorage Systems."
- Mercedes will notify owners, and dealers will check the rear seat back covering carpet on the affected vehicles and replace it if necessary, free of charge. The recall began April 6, 2019. Owners may contact Mercedes-Benz's customer service at 1-800-367-6372. Mercedes' number for this recall is 2019030003.
Click a tab for more information.