- February 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls A220 Cars For Rearview Camera Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 37 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 45 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2019080010:
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA250
The seatbelt for a passenger seated in the rear middle seating position might not be properly secured, which could increase the risk of an injury in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2018-2019 GLA250 and GLA250 4MATIC vehicles. The left anchor plate of the rear middle seatbelt may be loose.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the left anchor plate of the rear middle seatbelt, correcting its installation as necessary, free of charge. The recall began September 13, 2019. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2019080010.
Click a tab for more information.