- February 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls A220 Cars For Rearview Camera Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 37 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 45 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2019060007:
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE350
Water in the passenger compartment may affect the vehicle's electrical systems, increasing the risk of a crash or injury.
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2020 GLE350 4Matic and GLE450 4Matic vehicles. A welding error during production may have resulted in a small hole in the floor, possibly allowing water to leak into the passenger cabin.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will seal the affected area, free of charge. The recall began July 31, 2019. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2019060007.
Click a tab for more information.