- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 10 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 21 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2019090001:
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE350
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly — Filler Pipe And Cap
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2020 GLE350 4MATIC and GLE450 4MATIC vehicles. The connection between the fuel filler pipe and the fuel tank may have been improperly welded, allowing a fuel leak.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel tank, free of charge. The recall began October 18, 2019. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2019090001.
Click a tab for more information.