- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 10 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 21 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2019090005:
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE350
Improperly adjusted head restraints increase the risk of injury to the third row seat passengers in the event of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2020 GLE 350 4MATIC and GLE 450 4MATIC vehicles. The owner's manuals do not include information regarding the adjustment of the head restraints of the third row seats. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 202a, "Head Restraints."
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealer's will provide a supplementary owner's manual booklet with the necessary information, free of charge. The recall began November 22, 2019. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2019090005.
Click a tab for more information.