- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 10 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 21 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2019070011:
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE450
An air bag that does not deploy as intended can increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2020 GLE350 4Matic and GLE450 4Matic vehicles. In the event of a crash while the temperature in the passenger cabin is very high, the passenger frontal air bag deployment may be delayed or may not completely deploy.
- MBUSA has notified dealers. All affected vehicles are still within the manufacturer's control. Dealers will replace the passenger air bag module, free of charge. The recall began August 14, 2019. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2019070011.
Click a tab for more information.