- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 13 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 21 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 23 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 24 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2019100011:
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE450
The detached trim can become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Door — Hinge And Attachments
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2020 GLE350, GLE350 4MATIC, GLE450 4MATIC, GLS450 4MATIC, and GLS580 4MATIC vehicles. The rear door window trim may detach.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and fasten the rear door window trim, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began November 8, 2019. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2019100011.
Click a tab for more information.