- August 25: Mercedes-Benz C-Class Recall Issued For Battery Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- August 2: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Active Brake Assist recalls | 23 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S Cars Recalled to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 43 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz GLE SUVs May Have Holes in the Floors recalls | 43 days ago
- June 24: Mercedes-Benz Metris Fuel Hose Investigation Closed investigations | 62 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall :
2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
In the event of a crash, if the seat back moves, the seat occupant has an increased risk of injury.
- Cabot Coach Builders, Inc DBA Royale (Royale Limousine) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Mercedes Sprinter-based mini coaches equipped with Freedman GO-ES Foldaway Seats, part numbers 437052OLHIFOLD and 43705PFOLDSS. When the back seat cushion is rotated from the stowed position to the upright position, the seat cushion may not remain locked into place when under load, such as in a crash or a sudden stop.
- Royale Limousine will notify owners and dealers will inspect and repair the seat, free of charge. The recall began June 6, 2019. Owners may contact Royale Limousine customer service at 1-800-544-5587.
Click a tab for more information.