- October 27: Mercedes-Benz Rear Windows May Fly Off and Away recalls | 34 days ago
- October 17: Mercedes-Benz Class Action Lawsuit Over Headrests news | 44 days ago
- September 27: Mercedes-Benz PZEV Warranty Lawsuit Filed in California news | 64 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Seat Back May Not Stay Upright
2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
In the event of a crash, if the seat back moves, the seat occupant has an increased risk of injury.
- Cabot Coach Builders, Inc DBA Royale (Royale Limousine) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Mercedes Sprinter-based mini coaches equipped with Freedman GO-ES Foldaway Seats, part numbers 437052OLHIFOLD and 43705PFOLDSS. When the back seat cushion is rotated from the stowed position to the upright position, the seat cushion may not remain locked into place when under load, such as in a crash or a sudden stop.
- Royale Limousine will notify owners and dealers will inspect and repair the seat, free of charge. The recall began June 6, 2019. Owners may contact Royale Limousine customer service at 1-800-544-5587.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.