- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 10 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 17 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 20 days ago
- December 17: Nissan Transmission (CVT) Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 31 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Control Unit/Module Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 10,400 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.