- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 11 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 17 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,820 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem