- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 7 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 17 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 30 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 58 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $2,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
2.1hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 77,266 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.