- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 8 days ago
- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 52 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $2,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
1.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 104,532 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.