- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 8 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 8 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 8 days ago
- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 42 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 25,486 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.