- January 15: Nissan Recalls 308,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- November 24: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 59 days ago
- November 22: Nissan CVT Settlement Reached news | 61 days ago
- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 65 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 66 days ago
Nissan Recall :
2019 Nissan Murano
The lack of an image in the back-up camera display increases the risk of a crash.
Back Over Prevention — Sensing System — Camera
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Nissan Altima, Armada, Frontier, Kicks, Leaf, Maxima, Murano, NV, NV200, Pathfinder, Rogue, Rogue Sport, Sentra, Titan, Titan Diesel, Versa Note and Versa Sedan vehicles, as well as Infiniti Q50, Q60, QX30 and QX80 vehicles. Additionally included are 2019 Nissan GT-R and Taxi and Infiniti QX50, QX60, Q70, Q70L vehicles. The back-up camera and display settings can be adjusted such that the rear view image is no longer visible and the system will retain that setting the next time the vehicle is placed in reverse. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, "Rear Visibility."
- Nissan will notify owners in phases, having dealers update the back-up camera settings software, free of charge. The recall began November 11, 2019 and all affected VINs should be activated. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669 or INFINITI customer service at 1-800-662-6200.
Click a tab for more information.