- January 15: Nissan Recalls 308,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- November 24: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 59 days ago
- November 22: Nissan CVT Settlement Reached news | 61 days ago
- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 65 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 66 days ago
Nissan Recall :
2018 Nissan Pathfinder
A brake fluid leak on the circuit board may result in an electrical short, increasing the risk of a fire.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Nissan Murano, 2016-2018 Nissan Maxima, and 2017-2019 Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX60 vehicles. These vehicles were previously recalled and unrepaired, or inspected and determined to not need a repair, under recall number 18V-601. In addition, this recall expands the previous population. The Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) actuator pumps may allow brake fluid to leak onto an internal circuit board.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the ABS actuator, free of charge. Owners will receive a second notice when remedy parts become available, currently expected to be during summer 2020. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669. Note: If the ABS warning light remains illuminated for more than 10 seconds after engine start up, owners are advised to park the vehicle outdoors away from other vehicles or structures and to not drive the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.