- January 15: Nissan Recalls 308,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- November 24: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 57 days ago
- November 22: Nissan CVT Settlement Reached news | 59 days ago
- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 63 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 64 days ago
Nissan Recall :
2018 Nissan Titan
An electrical short may cause an engine stall, increasing the risk of a crash. In addition, it increases the risk of a fire.
Electrical System — Alternator/Generator/Regulator
Electrical System — Wiring
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2017-2019 gasoline, light duty, Titan vehicles. The alternator harness may have been damaged during the engine installation process, possibly resulting in an electrical short.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the alternator harness for the proper routing and any damage. The harness will be clipped into the correct position or replaced as necessary, free of charge. The recall began August 8, 2019. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
Click a tab for more information.