- December 22: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera Recalled For Hazard Light Failures recalls | 34 days ago
- December 20: Porsche Recalls 911 and Cayman Vehicles For Child Seat Issues recalls | 36 days ago
- November 1: Porsche Cayenne and Panamera Brake Pad Warnings May Fail recalls | 85 days ago
Porsche Recall AKA3:
2018 Porsche 718 Boxster
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain 2017-2019 718 Boxster, 718 Boxster S, 718 Cayman and 718 Cayman S vehicles and 2018-2019 718 Boxster GTS and 2018-2019 718 Cayman GTS vehicles. In the event of a crash, a crossmember may detach from the luggage compartment bracket, possibly causing a fuel leak.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will secure the crossmember with additional rivets, free of charge. The recall began April 19, 2019. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AKA3.
Click a tab for more information.