- February 8: Porsche Coolant Pipe Lawsuit Includes Panamera and Cayenne news | 10 days ago
- December 22: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera Recalled For Hazard Light Failures recalls | 58 days ago
- December 20: Porsche Recalls 911 and Cayman Vehicles For Child Seat Issues recalls | 60 days ago
Porsche Recall AKA0:
2019 Porsche Cayenne
A rearview camera display that does not function as designed can reduce the driver's view of what is behind the car, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Rearview Mirrors/Devices — Interior
Back Over Prevention — Sensing System — Camera
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc (Porsche) is recalling certain 2019 Cayenne and Cayenne S vehicles. A software failure may cause the rearview camera image display to be delayed in responding. As such, these vehicles fail to comply to Federal Motor Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, "Rearview Mirrors."
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will update the related software, free of charge. The recall began April 19, 2019. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AKA0.
Click a tab for more information.