- June 22: Porsche Recalls Cayenne and Panamera For Risk of Rollaways recalls | 31 days ago
- May 25: Porsche Recalls Panameras At Risk of Catching Fire recalls | 59 days ago
- May 19: Porsche Wants Coolant Leak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 65 days ago
- May 11: Porsche Emissions Issues Cause A Loss of $598 Million news | 73 days ago
2013 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Porsche service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Porsche customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2013 Porsche Cayenne Hybrid.