- December 22: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera Recalled For Hazard Light Failures recalls | 31 days ago
- December 20: Porsche Recalls 911 and Cayman Vehicles For Child Seat Issues recalls | 33 days ago
- November 1: Porsche Cayenne and Panamera Brake Pad Warnings May Fail recalls | 82 days ago
Porsche Recall AKA7:
2016 Porsche Panamera
An electrical short increases the risk of fire.
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain 2010-2016 Panamera 4S and Panamera S, 2011-2016 Panamera, Panamera 4 and Panamera Turbo, 2012-2016 Panamera Turbo S and Panamera S E-Hybrid, 2013-2016 Panamera GTS, 2013 Panamera Platinum Edition and Panamera 4 Platinum Edition, 2014-2016 Panamera 4S Executive, Panamera Turbo Executive and Panamera Turbo S Executive, 2015 Panamera Diesel and 2016 Panamera 4 Edition, Panamera Edition and Panamera Turbo S Exclusive Series vehicles. Water may enter the A/C blower control unit, causing an electrical short circuit.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will add a relay harness to the A/C blower control unit and reseal it to prevent water from leaking in, free of charge. The recall began June 21, 2019. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AKA7. Note: Porsche recommends that owners park their vehicle outdoors until the recall remedy has been performed.
Click a tab for more information.