- February 8: Porsche Coolant Pipe Lawsuit Includes Panamera and Cayenne news | 10 days ago
- December 22: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera Recalled For Hazard Light Failures recalls | 58 days ago
- December 20: Porsche Recalls 911 and Cayman Vehicles For Child Seat Issues recalls | 60 days ago
Porsche Recall AKA5:
2018 Porsche Panamera
Impaired vehicle driveability can increase the risk of a crash.
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc is recalling certain 2018 Panamera, Panamera 4, Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Executive, Panamera 4 E- Hybrid Sport Turismo, Panamera 4S, Panamera Turbo, Panamera Turbo Executive, Panamera 4 Sport Turismo, Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo, vehicles. Incorrect soldering of a control unit may result in the intermittent failure of various systems, possible affecting vehicle driveability.
- Porsche Cars North America will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected control units, free of charge. The recall began May 17, 2019. Owners may contact Porsche's customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AKA5.
Click a tab for more information.