- February 19: Land Rover Discovery SUVs Recalled For Missing Seat Frame Fasteners recalls | 4 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- February 6: Ram 2500 and 3500 Recall Issued After 19 Fires recalls | 17 days ago
- January 30: Ford F-150 Tailgate Recall Issued in Canada recalls | 24 days ago
- January 25: Ram ProMaster Vans Recalled For Transmission Shift Cables recalls | 29 days ago
Ram Recall VB1:
2017 Ram 1500
Combustion in the intake manifold can increase the risk of a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Exhaust System — Emission Control — Gas Recirculation Valve (Egr Valve)
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2014-2019 Ram 1500 and 1500 Classic Pickup trucks equipped with 3.0L Eco Diesel engines. The Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) cooler may crack and allow pre-heated vaporized coolant to enter the EGR system. This mixture may combust inside the intake manifold.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the EGR cooler, free of charge. Dealers will also inspect and, as necessary, replace the intake manifold. Interim notices informing owners of the safety risk were mailed starting November 21, 2019. Owners will receive a second notice when the remedy becomes available anticipated in the second quarter of 2020. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is VB1.
Click a tab for more information.