- February 19: Land Rover Discovery SUVs Recalled For Missing Seat Frame Fasteners recalls | 4 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- February 6: Ram 2500 and 3500 Recall Issued After 19 Fires recalls | 17 days ago
- January 30: Ford F-150 Tailgate Recall Issued in Canada recalls | 24 days ago
- January 25: Ram ProMaster Vans Recalled For Transmission Shift Cables recalls | 29 days ago
Ram Recall V93:
2019 Ram 1500
Contact with the fuel tank may cause a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain Mopar Rear Step Kits, part number 82215289AB, designed for model year 2019 Ram 1500 trucks. In the event of a rear impact crash, the rear step kit may cause the rear control arms to contact the fuel tank.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the bed step, free of charge. The recall began September 26, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V93.
Click a tab for more information.