- February 19: Land Rover Discovery SUVs Recalled For Missing Seat Frame Fasteners recalls | 4 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- February 6: Ram 2500 and 3500 Recall Issued After 19 Fires recalls | 17 days ago
- January 30: Ford F-150 Tailgate Recall Issued in Canada recalls | 24 days ago
- January 25: Ram ProMaster Vans Recalled For Transmission Shift Cables recalls | 29 days ago
Ram Recall V12:
2019 Ram 1500
The lack of a functioning windshield defrosting and defogging system may decrease the driver's visibility, increasing the risk of crash.
Visibility — Defroster/Defogger System
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 RAM 1500 vehicles equipped with a 12" touchscreen display and a base-level heating, ventilation and air conditioning ("HVAC") system. Vehicles with this combination do not have a functioning windshield defrosting and defogging system. As a result, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 103, "Windshield defrosting and defogging systems."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will repurchase the affected vehicles. The recall began March 7, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V12.
Click a tab for more information.