- January 25: Ram ProMaster Vans Recalled For Transmission Shift Cables recalls | 2 days ago
- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 16 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 20 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 22 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 29 days ago
Ram Recall V29:
2019 Ram 1500
If the steering wheel detaches from the steering column, the driver may lose control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Wrangler and 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles. These vehicles have improperly machined steering column stub shafts that may break, possibly causing the steering wheel to detach from the steering column.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the steering column, replacing it, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began April 5, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V29.
Click a tab for more information.