- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 6 days ago
- September 12: GM May Replace 2020 Buick Enclave and Chevy Traverse SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls X3, X4 and M40i Models To Replace Seats recalls | 9 days ago
- September 9: Ram Power Tailgate Recall Expanded by 690,000 Trucks recalls | 10 days ago
Ram Recall V29:
2019 Ram 1500
If the steering wheel detaches from the steering column, the driver may lose control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Wrangler and 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles. These vehicles have improperly machined steering column stub shafts that may break, possibly causing the steering wheel to detach from the steering column.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the steering column, replacing it, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began April 5, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V29.
Click a tab for more information.