- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 9 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 13 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 15 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 22 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 28 days ago
Ram Recall V61, V71:
2019 Ram 1500
Disabled air bags and seat belt pretensioners increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Pretensioner
Air Bags — Air Bag Control Module
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Ram 1500 vehicles. The flash memory of the Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC) may become corrupted, disabling the vehicle's air bags and seat belt pretensioners.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the ORC or replace it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began June 20, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's numbers for this recall are V61 and V71.
Click a tab for more information.