- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 11 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 15 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 17 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 24 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 30 days ago
Ram Recall V67:
2019 Ram 1500
The driver, referencing the tire placard label, may incorrectly inflate the spare tire, increasing the risk of a crash.
Tires — Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Ram 1500 trucks. The spare tire provided may differ in size and required inflation pressure from the information on the tire placard label. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will replace the incorrect size spare tire with the correct size spare tire, free of charge. The recall began June 27, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V67.
Click a tab for more information.