- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 9 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 13 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 15 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 22 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 28 days ago
Ram Recall V83:
2019 Ram 1500
Failure of the instrument cluster to properly illuminate may prevent the driver from receiving warnings about the vehicle's systems and increase the risk of crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Ram 1500 vehicles. The instrument cluster may not properly illuminate driver warnings. As such, these vehicles fails to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 101, "Control and Displays."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the instrument cluster, free of charge. The recall began August 8, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V83.
Click a tab for more information.