- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- February 6: Ram 2500 and 3500 Recall Issued After 19 Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- January 30: Ford F-150 Tailgate Recall Issued in Canada recalls | 19 days ago
- January 25: Ram ProMaster Vans Recalled For Transmission Shift Cables recalls | 24 days ago
- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 38 days ago
Ram Recall V61, V71:
2020 Ram 1500
Disabled air bags and seat belt pretensioners increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Pretensioner
Air Bags — Air Bag Control Module
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Ram 1500 vehicles. The flash memory of the Occupant Restraint Controller (ORC) may become corrupted, disabling the vehicle's air bags and seat belt pretensioners.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the ORC or replace it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began June 20, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's numbers for this recall are V61 and V71.
Click a tab for more information.