- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 14 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 18 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 20 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 27 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 33 days ago
Ram Recall V76:
2019 Ram 3500
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Diesel
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks, and 3500, 4500, and 5500 Cab Chassis vehicles equipped with diesel engines. The fuel lines may leak fuel into the engine compartment.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel lines, replacing them if necessary, free of charge. The recall began July 18, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V76.
Click a tab for more information.