- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 14 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 18 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 20 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 27 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 33 days ago
Ram Recall V98:
2019 Ram 3500
The swollen seals can cause the brakes to drag, potentially overheating the brakes and increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Caliper
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Ram 2500, 3500 and 3500 Cab Chassis trucks. The brake calipers may have been manufactured with an incorrect assembly fluid, which can cause the caliper's rubber seals to swell.
- FCA US will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front brake calipers and brake hoses and bleed the brakes, free of charge. The recall began October 24, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA US' number for this recall is V98.
Click a tab for more information.