- January 8: Subaru Recalls 498,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 17 days ago
- December 25: Subaru Windshield Lawsuit Says Replacement Glass Is Defective news | 31 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 33 days ago
- December 12: Subaru PCV Valve Recall Issued For Crosstreks, Foresters and Ascents recalls | 44 days ago
- December 2: Subaru Forester Passenger Airbag Sensor Lawsuit Filed news | 54 days ago
Subaru Recall WUE-90:
2016 Subaru Crosstrek
Brake lights that do not illuminate properly will not alert other drivers that the vehicle is slowing or stopping, increasing the risk of crash.
Exterior Lighting — Brake Lights — Switch
- Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2014-2016 Forester, 2008-2016 Impreza sedans, 2012-2016 Impreza station wagons, 2008-2014 WRX sedans (including STI), and 2013-2017 Crosstrek vehicles. Exposure to certain contaminants may cause the brake light switch to malfunction, preventing the brake lights from illuminating and also preventing keyless ignition vehicles from starting and CVT/automatic transmissions from being able to be shifted out of Park.
- Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will replace the brake light switch, free of charge. The recall began April 15, 2019. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WUE-90.
Click a tab for more information.