- February 1: Subaru Forester Passenger Airbag Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 17 days ago
- January 8: Subaru Recalls 498,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 41 days ago
- December 25: Subaru Windshield Lawsuit Says Replacement Glass Is Defective news | 55 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 57 days ago
- December 12: Subaru PCV Valve Recall Issued For Crosstreks, Foresters and Ascents recalls | 68 days ago
Subaru Recall WUC-88:
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Loss of power steering assist would require higher steering effort, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2019 Forester and Crosstrek vehicles. A connector inside the Electronic Power Steering (EPS) unit may short circuit resulting in a loss of electric power steering assistance.
- None of the affected vehicles have been sold yet. Subaru has notified dealers and they will inspect the steering gearbox, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began February 7, 2019. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WUC-88.
Click a tab for more information.