- June 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Continues For WRX Owners news | 17 days ago
- May 13: Subaru Battery Class Action Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- May 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over EyeSight news | 48 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 51 days ago
- April 25: Subaru Recalls 448,000 Crosstreks, Crosstrek Hybrids and Foresters recalls | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Communications: Horn Assembly Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Subaru thinks burning through a quart of oil every 1,000 miles or so is perfectly normal. That's a crude stance if you ask us.
2.2hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 70,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem