- February 1: Subaru Forester Passenger Airbag Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 17 days ago
- January 8: Subaru Recalls 498,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 41 days ago
- December 25: Subaru Windshield Lawsuit Says Replacement Glass Is Defective news | 55 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 57 days ago
- December 12: Subaru PCV Valve Recall Issued For Crosstreks, Foresters and Ascents recalls | 68 days ago
Subaru Recall WUM-98:
2018 Subaru Forester
If the connection loosens, the front passenger airbag may deactivate even though the seat is occupied, increasing the risk of injury to the front passenger in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Occupant Classification System - Ocs (Front Passenger)
- Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Forester vehicles equipped with heated seats. An electrical connection in the front passenger seat for the Occupant Detection System (ODS) may loosen.
- Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, replace the ODS sensor mat harness, free of charge. Parts are not currently available. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WUM-98.
Click a tab for more information.