- November 28: Subaru Transmission Warranty Extension to 10 Years, 100,000 Miles news | 19 days ago
- November 27: Subaru Recalls 2018 Crosstreks Over Floor Mats That Move recalls | 20 days ago
- November 26: Subaru Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Filed in Hawaii news | 21 days ago
- October 31: Subaru Recalls 2015 WRX Because of Subwoofer Fire Risk recalls | 47 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Other Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.