- January 8: Subaru Recalls 498,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 14 days ago
- December 25: Subaru Windshield Lawsuit Says Replacement Glass Is Defective news | 28 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 30 days ago
- December 12: Subaru PCV Valve Recall Issued For Crosstreks, Foresters and Ascents recalls | 41 days ago
- December 2: Subaru Forester Passenger Airbag Sensor Lawsuit Filed news | 51 days ago
Subaru Recall WUH-93:
2019 Subaru Outback
In the event of a crash, the reduced strength of the vehicle body may increase the risk of injury.
- Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2019 Legacy and Outback vehicles. Spot welds located on the duct below the cowl panel may have been improperly applied, impacting the vehicle's body strength.
- Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles and repair or repurchase the vehicle, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began July 26, 2019. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WUH-93.
Click a tab for more information.