- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 1 days ago
- February 10: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Not Good Enough, Says Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- February 9: Toyota Recalls Vehicles To Replace Engines recalls | 9 days ago
- February 6: 2019-2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Issue Causes Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- January 31: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
Toyota Recall K0I:
2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
The improperly connected filler pipe may leak fuel, which, in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly — Filler Pipe And Cap
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2019 Camry Hybrid and Avalon Hybrid vehicles. The fuel filler pipe may not have been properly reconnected to the fuel tank during an inspection after vehicle assembly. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 301, "Fuel System Integrity."
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel filler pipe, replacing it if necessary, free of charge. The recall began March 19, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is K0I.
Click a tab for more information.